The mission of the Economic Transition Team is to end 100% of the exploitation of all animals within the United States and its economy.
In pursuit of this mission, we wish to:
- complete reports on every sector of the United States economy as related to agriculture, the environment, natural resources, rural economic development, education, jobs, financial services, health care, national security, law enforcement, transportation, science, and technology;
- share our findings with all interested parties upon completion and publish said reports through, among other outlets, The Humane Herald;
become, in part, a vegan, abolitionist “think tank” where we attempt not only to highlight the issues but also to enable transition of all relevant industries from exploitation-based to exploitation-free; and
- be a forum for bright human minds, young and old alike, to come together, envision, and create a fully vegan world.
Humane Party Goals Statement (2010)
To attract the people and resources necessary to realize the vision, the Humane Party will seek to:
- Be the change. Establish an organizational culture that embodies compassion, kindness, cooperation, responsibility, accountability, empathy, enthusiasm, promise and prosperity.
- Build the vehicle. Coordinate so as to be effective and efficient at winning elections with skilled candidates who live and lead according to humane ideals.
- Project the vision. Communicate the opportunities and advantages that the Humane Party uniquely offers the United States of America.
- Sow the seeds. Seed, nurture and grow chapters in all states and territories.
- Harvest the votes. Elect Humane Party candidates to serve as
- U.S. President and
- a majority in both houses of Congress.
- Finish the job. Collaborate to pass the legislation necessary to achieve the mission and realize the vision for our nation.
Humane Party Values Statement (2010)
The Humane Party recognizes that the most ethical path is also the most practical path for America.
The ethical path is to forge a humane national identity, one which prizes empowered voters over elite insiders, respect over exploitation, initiative over entitlement, restraint over indulgence, transparency over obfuscation, foresight over myopia, and conservation over waste.
The practical path is to forgo unsustainable—and destructive—practices that weaken our economy, accelerate our health care costs, compromise our descendants’ fiscal future, squander our natural resources, engender hostility among our fellow nations, and endanger our national security.
Humane Party Mission Statement (2010)
To establish a disciplined, transparent and accountable government that empowers citizens and industry to build and sustain a humane, secure and prosperous nation.
Humane Party Vision Statement (2010)
The Humane Party envisions an America that enjoys:
- A sustainably prosperous economy.
- A fiscally responsible, conscientious and competent government led by elected officials for whom ethics and integrity are not optional.
- Lasting, secure peace and cooperative relationships with all other nations.
- A healthy, educated population with abundant opportunities to pursue happiness.
- A humane legal system in which all beings are free from exploitation, discrimination and abuse.
Offered this vision, America now has a choice.